You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to create a C# DLL that is a wrapper to flickrs API service. I want to be able use the Flickr.NET dll that already exists on codeplex (http://flickrnet.codeplex.com/) but may need to extend and add more functionality to it.
Functionality I need done are:
- Create Flickr Set
- Create / Define Set name
- View all sets
- Upload images to set
- Set default set image
- Save keywords/tags/geo to images/sets
- Rename images/sets
- search by keywords/tags/set names...etc
- Download image/set
Needs to be done in C# .NET 4.0
List of flickr api services can be found here http://www.flickr.com/services/api/
What your deliverables are:
- all the source code for this DLL
- sample web app with pages that can perform each of these functions
- for the search page it should be able to return links to sets as well as links to images (also display the images in the results)
- You will need to make a test flickr account that we can use for testing and obtaining/using the api key
* Note most of the work should already be done for you via FlickNET DLL (if not please tell me and you will need to extend the dll for more support)
First person to show me a basic demo of some of these functionalities will show me that they can complete the task.