You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to create an website that allows users to come in and post anonymously in a "live feed" format. The user would enter the text in the box and would post it to the site. Cascading item in reverse-chronological order (sooner on the top) much like the Facebook style feed.
The user's text would require validation and would need to be approved by an administrator of the site.?
Once approved, their must be an option for the administrator to post a reply that would cascade, smaller, under the original post.
Each post would be assigned a number so that the user can refer back to the original post that they made. Starting at 1.
This code must be inserted in a website in a fashion that someone with little web design capabilities can understand. Click and drop capability for the code is important.
I need the coder to allow the following capabilities and install them onto the website.
1. Text box is displayed directly on the home page with previous posts below.?
2. Anyone! can post into this box and submit it anonymously.
3. It appears to the user that posted the text that it was already posted on the site. Although it is not visible on the site until it is approved by the administrator.?
4. A Captcha security thing is displayed for a user who has posted more than two times in a row
5. The administrators are notified by email when there is a post and there is a feature for the administrator to approve or reject.
5. Once approved, the post will be posted to the site in the order it was originally posted by the user.
6. The post has the option to comment for the administrators.
7. Only administrators can comment on the posts, anyone can view the comments.