Updated of existing poorly coded CSS XHTML web site. Existing site is 70% OK from a visual prospective. Looking for someone to revise underlying code and help make the site look more polished. Site in text file.
- Text areas in current site are fixed sizes this must be made so that text can be any length with the ability to scroll.
- Current design uses tables and these must all be changed to a TABLELESS design. Only <div>'s, You should know what I mean. SEO friendly...
- Existing logo needs be added to several pages and the background color must match exactly (we have the logo in .jpg .gif & .tiff)
-your creativity is needed to with overall site for making it look more polished
-CSS photo gallery pages currently do not fit the flow of the site. Gallery pages must be updated to fit the flow of the site. They should have background image with the ability to add text when no photo is selected, but background should be black (as is now) when photo selected. Provide other suggestion to make it look better...
-contact page needs to be updated with a online form and send button to automatically contact us
- Result must be fully functional valid CSS, XHTML formatted website
- Result (including menu) must be fully functional in IE 5.5, 6.0, 7, Firefox and Opera
- Result must located slightly below the top of browser, centered and resize properly on all browsers - window size 800 x 600 and larger
-Result should not use Java or flash and should work on browsers without any plug-ins
- Current design uses tables and these must all be changed to a TABLELESS design. Only <div>'s, You should know what I mean.
- Current site includes CSS code maintained in each page (no .css files). This must be updated so that the CSS content held in .CSS files and a template page can be used for future pages.
-below the navigation menu at the bottom of each page must be a area for small font text to be used for SEO - site must be search engine friendly.
Bidder must be able to communicate effectively and reachable via IM, email and phone. Please provide ONE OR TWO site examples of your work that shows this type of work.
You can view the site in attached txt file.