You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need someone who knows how to build an executable program that takes an XML file, replaces/exchanges certain XML lines of code WITHIN the file that the user inputs, and exports a new file that has the new XML code. Basically, the program takes an original .qfx file, and makes and saves it as a new .qbo file. The program must be able to take SEVERAL different qfx/XML files and replace certain lines of code with NEW code, and export a different file for each converted file. The following is a simple breakdown because I don't want there to be any misunderstanding:
Simple Simple breakdown
[url removed, login to view] -- user inputs data -- replace lines of code -- [url removed, login to view]
1. user adds one or multiple old XML file(s)
2. the user inputs data into predetermined fields
3. Replace original XML lines with new lines
4. Export New XML file with a DIFFERENT file version.
The program has to have a simple interface built with the ability to add multiple files and user input fields that replaces and injects the new lines of code into the old XML files to create the new one. It doesn't have to be pretty, just simple and basic.
There are also 100 Bank ID code that need to be searchable within the program. We will provide the Excel or CVS files that have all of the Bank IDs. The IDs are a 5 digit number that are important to selecting what lines of code will be replaced.
ITEMS THAT NEED DEVELOPMENT
- Installation Wizard/Setup - example: [url removed, login to view]
- Simple User Graphic Interface - See attached
- 100 searchable codes - See attached
- Coverting lines of XML code
- Coverting from .qfx to .qbo
- Import/Export multiple files
1. Example GUI - Please read the descriptions to know exactly what we want. IT IS NOT FINAL. We still have minor changes to make to it.
2. Example 50 Bank IDs - This page is only one example of the list Bank ID codes that we want searchable in the program.
3. Example XML file with the sections that need to be converted
Please give us your most accurate bid and let us know if you have any questions, thank you.