I'm looking for a developer to build a simple screen recording application that will have very minimal requirements. Should be a very straight forward project.
**I don't care what language(s) are used to build the application, as long as it's stable in the end.**
The budget is flexible, but since it's a relatively simple project I don't anticipate it to exceed the budget listed. Feel free to PM me if you have any thoughts/questions.
Native English speakers are preferred, but anyone is eligible.
Here are the requirements:
- A simple screen recorder that will sit in a small window at the top of the screen.
- It will have the following things on the window: a text field displaying text pulled from a web server (see below), a start button, pause button, "start over" button, and when recording a "finished" button.
- Must be able to open the application from a link containing a job number (e.g. a link in an email) and it will automatically load with the correct job number.
- The screen recorder will interact with a web server, by pulling some simple XML data (or whatever form is easiest) and then at the end of the screen recording, it will upload the file to an FTP server.
- Must build two versions: one for Mac OS X (10.4+, or 10.5+ if easier) and one for Windows (XP+). If it's easier to build it in Java rather than two versions, that's fine with me.
Additional Project Description:
03/08/2010 at 8:52 NZDT
- It will record audio from the microphone input.
- It will send a video file to the web server including both the recorded audio and video.
That's the gist of the project -- if you have any questions or need clarification on anything, let me know! Thanks.
03/08/2010 at 16:31 NZDT
- If easier, the video can be outputted in Flash format.