You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Reminder email WordPress plugin using Rezgo API
Posted: 42 minutes ago Declined Remote
(days): 29 Willing to spend: not specified
You have received no proposals yet
1. Allow the user to save their Rezgo CID and API Key on a plugin settings page.
2. Set-up sender email address and name.
3. Allow the WordPress plugin user to pull current tours and options (SKUs) from Rezgo using the "Search inventory" XML message.
3. The current inventory name/sku will be stored in the plugin for easy reference and can be refreshed by the user on demand.
4. Allow the user to create reminders. This is the email message that would be sent to the customer when the reminder is triggered. The custom content should support variables for booked for date and first name and last name of the customer.
5. The reminder email script should run on a cron (using wp-schedule-event) and execute once a day at 1:00am.
6. The script checks all reminders set in the system. For each reminder it does a search bookings query on the XML API to find matching bookings.
7. For each booking it sends the appropriate reminder and then moves on to the next reminder.
8. Once sent, the plugin logs the sent reminder in the Log.