1. I will make artists.csv which contains list of artists. Suppose in artists.csv only "Rihanna" exists.
2. Download musicbrainz data dump at http://ftp.musicbrainz.org/pub/musicbrainz/data/fullexport/20130417-003351/
3. Search the xml data dump for the "recordings" whose artist name contains "Rihanna" after "feat."
artist name=Eminem feat. Rihanna => Searched
artist name=Eminem feat. Drake, Rihanna => Searched
artist name=Rihanna => Not searched (Rihanna doesn't appear after "feat.")
artist name=Drake => Not searched (Rihanna isn't here)
4. If the recording's release's type is compilation or remix, ignore the recording. If the recording's release's type isn't compilation or remix, get the "year" and "main artist" information of the recording.
5. Make an excel spreadsheet that looks like the "format_about_featured.csv" that I attached.