Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are a new web start-up. Our site allows couples to share with each other sex fantasies they dream could be tried out in real life. They can either write or search fantasies. We assume writing a fantasy may be a bit too much for many, so we want to provide a good set of professionally written fantasies they can share. They will both get sets of short fantasies to rate. For each fantasy they are asked the question "Would you love to try this in real life?". What we believe will happen is that things that one partner thought are off-limits are not, if the fantasies well written. They might also find new things they never thought the other person would like to try.
We need 20 very short and realistic sexual fantasies.
Specs for the fantasies:
- this is something they will consider doing with their current partner and fit it into their busy life, so realism is important
- must be written in third-person view (easier to read by both partners)
- very short and focused, max 2000 characters each (around 400 words)
- must be common male/female "this I would like to try IN REAL LIFE if I just dared to ask for it" fantasies
- there shouldn't be too specific descriptions of people or environments (so every couple can relate)
- The main point is not the sex, but how to sell the fantasy to someone, i.e. writing needs to convince the partner to see the activity as doable, acceptable and maybe even pleasurable
- Focus can be location (outdoors,...), activity (69, ejaculating, ...), dominance/submission, 2...N people, ...
- Fantasies need to be heterosexual
- For many fantasies it will be about going beyond their comfort zone, so it's about finding plausible internal motivation to do it (she might hate it, but at the same time the experssion on his face makes it worthwhile)
- Trying to hide the reality is not going to sell the idea. Finding a way to see the reality differently is the key.
- Almost everything is okay, but no non-consensual activity, animals, children or things that should go into toilet
- sex can be rough, but you must specify in the fantasy how the person in dominating position is looking for stop signals (like "he looked scared, but hadn't said the magic word, so she felt safe to continue.")
- one or two fantasies can be about things that can enable good sex, e.g. feeling refreshed after sleeping well (because spouse helped with kids etc.)
Your work can be anonymous or we can provide a simple "professional author page" that can link anywhere and contain your details. Please indicate your preference in your bid. Fantasies that get high rating from both partners will get high ranking/visibility on our site, so this might provide traffic for you.