Need some work done? Post a Project Today
IMPORTANT NOTE: We hire freelancers many times a day. We are ramping up for MANY new projects and looking to get some fresh people into our talent pool. There is a lot more work for you if you do a great job. A LOT MORE.
We are very comfortable working with individuals in India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific, Central and South America, and so forth. We have project managers on staff who speak Russian and Spanish.
This job involves mostly minor text updates for an existing BigCommerce site. But there are some graphics that need to be changed (we can do this if absolutely necessary) and some more serious modifications that need to be made to the checkout process.
All changes are located in the attached Word document.
1. Bid below.
2. Post some samples of your work on the message board, along with a link to your resume and anything else you'd like us to consider. Think carefully about what you post here. Spam posts and bids will not be considered. We've done plenty of outsourcing and can spot these easily. We want people who take the time to actually read our posts.
3. We will communicate with you through the board with any questions.
4. We will select one or more bidders.
5. We will send the final requirements, logins, etc. to you.
6. We will do an early check on your work to make sure it is going in the correct direction.
7. You will deliver the final work and GET PAID!
8. If we love it, you will be invited to bid on a lot more of our work...
You will find that we pay fairly, but also that we know how much we should be spending for good work in each country we contract from. We are always looking to establish very long-term relationships where we are both happy.
For jobs under $500USD, we do not use milestones so please do not ask for one. Our experience with these has not been good. You can check our feedback, which goes back years. We have been hiring freelancers around the world for well over a decade and always pay quickly.
- Ability to keep and update records
- Available via instant messaging and VoIP
- Willingness to give frequent updates on work being done
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work well on your own, while meeting deadlines and quotas
- Consistency - it is important that you be able to keep up with the work as you will be part of a larger process and others will depend on this
- Resume and work samples.
- English communications skills (grammatical as well as verbal).
We are an established consulting firm with extensive outsourcing experience.