You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Seeking budding chefs and recipe writers!
You can be from anywhere in the world and recipes can also be from outside of the "western world" (e.g. Indian, Middle Eastern, Asian, African, South American, etc, are all welcome). Also recipes based on specific diets, i.e. vegetarian, gluten-free, and so on, are all welcome. Recipes can be based on any type, i.e. breakfast, dinner, dessert, etc.
- Recipes must be original and not be found online.
- You must provide references to where the recipe is from (there's no need to rip-off recipes and pass them as your own because you can still get paid if referencing recipes properly).
- The required recipe structure will only be emailed to selected and hired freelancers.
- If you know someone who is a chef ask him or her to work with you.
- This is NOT a recipe rewrite or SEO job.
Do not bid unless you have experience with recipes, e.g. a background in cooking, or your partner has a background in cooking. If you cook at home and make your own recipes, then why not make money from them? Perhaps you have recipes passed down from relatives, or perhaps you are already working as a commis or as an apprentice, or as a chef and want to promote yourself.
Professionals can get a Chef Profile Page from where they can receive credit for recipes and link to their blog or social page. This will be discussed and agreed on separately via PMB only.
Hired recipe writers may need to sign a copyright assignment contract and a non-disclosure agreement.
The project type is set on a standard hourly rate for vetting purposes. Selected freelancers may be invited to bid on a fixed price project once the number of recipes is discussed and agreed on.
How to get started?
- Submit a standard bid
- Send details of the recipes you can provide only via PMB where we will discuss the job in more detail.