* New Addition to this project***
Please explain in private message with your bid if you will be using iframe or not, if you do not state how you plan to complete the work ie with our without iframe we will not respond to your bid.
We have a html template which we would like to add a section to. (ideally using an iframe setup so we can easily edit it)
Our current html template can be viewed here:
We are wanting to remove the 'product range' section and change it to the design (see attachment and link below).
Requirement for design
1. Professional table style design replica of example given
2. Black fill over part of each picture with 3 lines of white text as in example
3. Make the correct width for our html advert
4. Try fit either 5 or 6 wide instead of 4 in example
5. Should be able to add titles and breaks ie 'Solid Bamboo Flooring' when
6. Table should be easily editable to change pcitures/text as range changes
(note we will be adding approx 130 products ourselves to your table so must be able to cater for this)
Requirement for implementation
1. We ideally would like it to be some sort of excel/code we can easily use 'find and replace' on eBay to update each time we change the product range, we would need guidance on how you can do this. Ideally some form of excel table we can upload which has the professional look of the example given.
2. An image is not preferred as we would like to be able to create hyperlinks to each product in our store (we will do the data input on this), please can you confirm that your solution will allow for this.
3. We will manually add all products/text once the layout is designed
4. We will need a brief guide of how to upload/modify the html to our existing adverts with find and replace or other.
Work needs to start tomorrow!