Just saw your name on freelancer and am interested.
I will most likely be putting this job on elance to recieve a variety of bids from companies like yours. So if you are interested please respond quicly.
Will you provide a satisfaction guarantee for the work you do?. I have provided a lot of detail below. I realize that you will be investing time to put together a bid. Therefore, to minimize the time you have to invest on the front end of these projects please see the summary at the end of this email.
Basically, I am a new author with a vision for helping people improve their lives through a non profit community service organization to provides life changing informational products. If we are successful in the beginning I will be included to expand the scope of our relationship and purchasing of services from you.
I have outlined two projects. Project one has to do with the books and internet sales website and marketing strategies. Project two is a completely different strategy I am not very familiar with now. But since I have so much content I thought I would list it below. Please reply to this bid request in no more than five days. If I like what I see in the correspondance you send me I would then be happy to discuss your questions and any further details.
1. Conversion of 50 ebooks currently in word and pdf over the course on a year. Provide these files to kindle and our own website for the purposes of self publishing and distributing educational materials that helps people improve their lives. Convert 150 page word and doc files for print version of books with createspace or smash words. Quantity of print books I can publish will depend on how much it costs to use vendors like createspace or smash words to produce and market books.
2. Light editing of the page content, formatting of material to be published and placing the books on our own website, which is included in the bid request below.
3. Nice looking covers. Please provide samples
4. Recommend any internet marketing services and costs for vendors you recommend we use. Examples of potential partners include constant contact for email marketing, building mailing list and distribution of newsletter each week. Other potential partnerships could include.. advertising with google adwords, creating an affiliate program.
Website and internet marketing
1. buld simple but professional ecommerce website to sell books to include shopping cart and download process, blog and 5 articles a month. It is ok to use templates for any of these. If utilizing vendors please include their cost in your bid. For example: costs for print books with publishers such as Create Space or Smashwords. Assume no inventory. Publisher will fulfill book orders as they come in. If you choose to use vendors please estimate their costs for each book. Please provide any samples you might have.
2. Convert articles to become newsletters for distribution to mailing lists, visitor lists of people who visited our website.
3. Manage relationship with publishing vendors since you will be the one to submit my books to them
4. Provide link building strategies with other websites and implement proven web marketing tactics
5. Create a "sales page" for each book that details book features and provides a "buy now" button with a payment processor like Paypal
6. In selecting vendors I need to balance cost with our projected sales of books at $4.99 sales price per ebook and $14.95 for print books
7. Use proven non internet book marketing strategies such as sending articles to strategic sites, send PR flyers, building an affiliate program with click bank researching the strategies you choose to use so that we a minimizing risks
Bid request continued in attatched file