You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are running a local retail store in Malaysia for ladies' cloths & accessories. We are currently planning to setup an eCommerce site.
Open-source technology which let us worrying-free of licensing or any hidden charges. Preferable with popular CMS a.k.a.Drupal or Joomla (exclude WordPress as we heard that it is insecure).
We think it is quite suitable for our products which require photo-heavy templates. However, please feel free to suggest us any free website templates which could ease your development and fit our purposes.
- Sign-up & Login
- Search (Mapping with product tags e.g. spring, gothic, sunny)
- Sorting (by price, posted date, popularity & total order)
- Shopping Cart & Checkout
- Payment System (to Paypal, currently only accept MYR)
- Social Links
-> Registered Customers (Cust ID, Name, Contact, Total Order $)
-> Sales - Product (Product Code, Product Name, Product Category, Total Order Amount, Remaining Stock)
-> Customer Tracking (search by Cust ID to track Name, Contact, Registered Date/Time and list of Order History)
-> Product Tracking (search by Product Code to track Stocks & Total of Sales vs Month)
- Products & Order Management
-> To view current order & update status accordingly (i.e. from order to shipped)
-> To update product inventory (upload of Product Photo, Price & Stocks)
- Please also let us know your quotation for mobile rendering (to make the website mobile-friendly on smartphone or tablet with similar template & same functionalities, for Front-end only).
- Your hosting plan.
- As we are looking forward to maintain the website by ourselve, we wish the site to be coded in segregation of modules (i.e. we could replace the login module with other API if needed) and highly maintainable. Please let us know if you could provide some technical docs (i.e. API used, brief architecture, hosting plan, etc). You might include this as part of your quote if it is necessary.
- Please let us know if you need any other info.
***Bidders Selection Criteria***
1. Reputations & Experiences in similar projects.
2. Commitment to requirements mentioned above. As we are new to this site (as well as eCommerce), we are currently targeting our budget for this project as USD $1000~$1800. Of cause, it would be much appreciated if we could pay less; else, we would consider to pay more provided that your quotation is reasonable based on our own research. Please also be noted that we might choose to proceed with certain modules before the rest.
3. Appreciate if you could provide detail quotations, by modules (also manhours/days, if necessary).