I need someone experienced with CampaignMonitor.com (or MailChip.com) to help me in the next few days do the following:
1.Import all of our email list (about 30K records in ascii CSV format) (I suspect only about 2 to 10K of them will get the monthly newslletter.
2. Create pages where users can provide optional additional information about themselves to help us segment the list better.
3. Create a php or .asp "call" to the campaign service to add folks to the mailing list from our existing survey form. (I.e., they are already filling out that form and I don't want them to also have to fill out the email campaign service form.
4. Help with segmenting the list into something like "Monthly Newsletter, Updates on New features, Free Offers"
5. Create a "cancel" page where they can opt to still receive communications, but less frequently.
I prefer to use CampaignMonitor but will consider using MailChimp if you have a compelling reason to use them.
Possible ongoing work.
1. How many hours experience (roughly) you have with CampaignMonitor
2. Whether anyone else is on your Team and shares your Freelancer account.