You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need a simple iPad with 4 screens. We have an existing web based document management system. This app will connect to this system using the API provided. It will let users login, search for documents and view the pdf version of the document or its properties.
We shall provide:
- UI design
- API methods that you will call
- login to our apple iTunes and apple developer account so you can send build to client directly
1) Login screen:
this will call our API to validate login
2) Search screen:
user will select criteria to search documents by. They will select values from dropdowns or enter into free text input fields.
3) Search results screen:
you will have to pass in all the search criteria's entered by the user to our API method. The API will return the list of documents that matched the search criteria. Actual files will not be returned, only document metadata like document title, document code, category topic, approved date, url to pdf version.
You will need to parse returned list and show in a grid along with pagination
From Search results screen, user can do following actions:
- modify search
- view the pdf version of the document. Full http url will be provided, you will have to open within the app.
- view more document properties
4) Detailed document properties:
when user clicks 'view document properties', open a separate screen showing these.
iOS versions supported: 6.1 and above
hardware: iPad 2 and above, no minis
Required from you:
- turnaround time of around a week
- to use our iTunes account to sign builds and send to client via www.testflightapp.com
Please answer these questions in your proposal:
- are you comfortable working with .Net or JSON based webservices
- have you used testflight before?
Since this is a small project, there will be no advance, but we shall fund the escrow. 60% payment will be made once full app is approved by client. Balance 40% will be made once the app is deployed or made live