Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are a 3D visualisation and digital media company based in Sydney. Our area of specialisation is creating 3D content targeted to the property market. We have experience developing touch screen PC and Flash based applications, however we are now looking into ways of showcasing our 3D content using apps.
Virtual Ideas are in the process of developing an Ipad app to showcase to some of our property clients.The application will ideally be built in IOS and then load in one or more unity 3D canvas’ at specific places in the app. The unity 3D canvas will contain a 3D model of a building that the user will be able to rotate around and interact with. Certain parts of the building will be able to be pressed that will bring up an info panel displaying information. A button will then be available to inspect further information about the selected point - this will leave the unity canvas and go back into the regular IOS pages.
Ideally it would be good to be able to pass information from the Unity canvas to IOS.
What we are looking for is a partner to assist with the Unity development component and possibly the Ipad development, depending on their expertise in this area.
Virtual Ideas will be responsible for the delivery and supply of the following:
- Application design including full screen designs
- 3D model optimized and exported from Max into unity with all textures
- Supply of all content in the correct formats - both video and images
- Testing and bug reporting
Our development partner will be responsible for the following:
- Creation of all camera controls and constraints within unity
- Assistance and advice with regards to Ipad memory limits (model poly counts and texture sizes)
- Button creation and action activation inside Unity screen
- IOS development (if possible)
- Communication between unity canvas and IOS (if possible)
- Testing and bug fixing
The expectation is that we will publish the app and so would receive all source code.
To ensure that we can confidently start development, and select the best partner - we are looking to commission interested developers to
create a proof of concept based on attached brief.
Should you have any questions,
Please do not hesitate to ask
Kind regards, Richie