You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
BEFORE APPLY: YOU MUST BE AN EXPERT ON IPAD APPLICATIONS
I am looking to design my OWN application ( OPEN SOURCE) in which I can add features as I wish.
The IPAD application that I works like this and I would like something similiar with these type of popular features.
I would like to see demos of your work and login so I can test.
I am currently using Adobe Indesign and if I can connect that with the IPAD APPLICATION
that might work.
FLOW OF THE APPLICATION
I have a Clothing store and I want customers to view my clothing line, see the front of a SHIRT and the back of the shirt.
Then they can EASILY scroll and see the gallery on the HOMEPAGE and pick a section. Once they pick a section ( CATEGORY)
like MENS SHIRTS, they will see the different types of shirts that I sell. Then they can click and see WOMENS BLOUSES and click and see the variety of blouses for sale in this section with the description.
1) INTERGRATE: the IPAD application to my current website platform so when I build, it will be uploaded to the IPAD APP.
2) FEATURES: from touch screen, video, Bookmarking,Gallery options,to scroll of pictures.
3) CATERGORIES: I will have TWO SECTIONS for the IPAD application.
-Wholesale & Retail.
- Each section will contain Mens and Womens clothing.
The IPAD application must have a CLEAN BROWSEABILITY.
4)PICTURES: The picture scrolling is important because you can see two or three pictures by doing the touch screen on IPAD.
5) MANAGEMENT PANEL: I want to see tracking, who has been on what page on my IPAD application and where they went and where they clicked so I can manage to see where people are going within my admin panel ( not google analytics please).
Currently, I have Adobe Indesign, works GREAT but I want my own application with FEATURES I can add.
Please do the following BEFORE YOU APPLY:
1) SHOW me your demos with a LOGIN so I can view it. I am interested in the features that you can produce.
I am ok if you can work with an OPEN SOURCE CODE so I can upgrade as need. SHOW ME YOUR WORK.
2) HOW TO INTEGRATE: Where do I manage the pictures and where do I click to upload onto the application so it is LIVE.