Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Hello All -
I need a very simple iPad app that will showcase a number of images a user will be able to set as their lock screen and/or wallpaper to their device.
In order to keep the bidding low, I'm not looking for anything fancy...This is only a suggestion:
- The app will open to a thumbnail gallery of images
- A Favorites button will be displayed somewhere on the main menu page
- The user can tap on an image where a full size version will be displayed and they will be presented with the options:
- "Save the Image to their Library" or
- "Save to Favorites"
- When tapping on "Save" the following dialog box should appear, instructing them how to set the image as their wallpaper or lock screen.
- "This Image was saved to your Photos! To set as your device background:
1. Open Settings
2. Tap Brightness & Wallpaper
3. Select "Saved Photos"
4. Choose to set the Image as your Lock Screen, Home Screen or Set Both"
- The user can then continue to scroll through the full-size images or return to the thumbnail gallery to choose another image to view.
Again, this is only a suggestion. If you have a better way, I welcome your input.
Please keep in mind the budget for this project is low, and you MUST have prior experience!! Please submit a link to at least one other app you have designed.
Payment terms are as follows:
- 25% milestone payment upon acceptance of project
- 50% milestone payment upon completion of project (when all Xcode and resource files are turned in to me)
- 25% final payment upon approval from Apple
Thank you for your bids...if you're looking for a quick easy project...this job is for you! Enjoy!