You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for someone to build a simple iPad app that will interface with BTC-e.com (https://btc-e.com/api/documentation)
I would like it to be used for people checking coin prices displayed on BTC-e.com. It will be a clean, smooth, simple app, as it has minimal usages (i.e. checking the price and looking at a chart). The app should behave like standard iOS apps, e.g. swiping behaviour, buttons, options bars, loading, etc.
It should do the following:
- Display all BTC-e coin prices to 4 decimal places: Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin LTC, Namecoin NMC, Feathercoin FTC, PPcoin PPC, Novacoin NVC, Terracoin TRC - one coin per row.
- Icon of coins should be placed next to the names of coins.
- User can have option to display above prices in terms of: USD, EURO, Ruble and BTC
- Users can choose which coins they want to display (as not everyone is interested in seeing price of all coins). Users can remove and replace the coin prices on display. Please think of effective way to do this.
- User can click on the coin, and have option to open the chart (as on BTC-e) which appears beneath the row and pushes everything beneath downwards. Click again on the coin, it will close the chart and all coins beneath will cascade up, etc.
- Users can refresh price
- The price should auto-refresh while in background - and interval for refresh can be selected
- There shall be a display next to the coin price of absolute price change and % price change to 3 decimal places, as of the start of the day.
- Small ads bar at the bottom
- At the 10th time the user opens the app, prompt the user to leave a review.
- While loading, there should be a standard 'loading' graphic.
The design should be very clean, simple, effective and highly user friendly.
This app should look something like this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitcoin.pricelist, except you are able to make adjustments according to iOS.
This app must be made to be approved by the iTunes store.
- - -
In application, please let me know how you plan to implement ideas and understanding for this application, and if any interest in Bitcoin (not a mandatory freelancer attribute =] ).
Thanks, look forward to working with you.