Regular Face to Face reviews will be required, So only Delhi NCR candidates should apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Overall responsibility of technical implementation of the project for mobile products across iPads and smartphones.
2. Assess mobile devices to determine scope and complexity of application porting effort.
3. Development, Unit Testing and bug fixing.
4. Creating and enhancing modules.
The iPad Application Developer will focus on delivering mobile based application as agreed through Project Assignment. The candidate should be able to work end to end in designing, developing and testing of mobile applications for iPad/iPhone. They should be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Experience in pushing applications on AppStore is plus.
• Understanding of configuration aspects of iPhone devices - Apple configuration utility,
• Development experience on iOS platforms.
• Understanding and proficiency with developing for the iOS SDKs.
• Demonstrate experience in objective-oriented design and development of applications and systems.
• Experience with Interactive application development, memory management.