Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Design of user interface and entry screens for an i pad sailing application designed for recreational sailors.
Application has the fillowing caracteristics:
- 7 primary functional areas
- total of 22 descrete screen to be developed which comprise, home, display, edit and data entry screens
- screens have a combination of the types of data:
- free text, numerical, check boxes, calculated data such as litres and gallans, positional navigation data from location services
- limmited amount of branching logic on a few screens with decision criteria ie Y = do this or N= do this
- sceduling linked to calendar, one functional area deals with a task type scedular and preiodic maintence tasks with due dates and a recurent cycle and check boxes to complete the task.
Detailed specifications for all 22 pages to be designed has been completed, covering draft design layout for each page, specific details for all displayed data fields, details for each displayed parrameter, ie number of digits, decimal place, free text, number of charracters etc. Detailed navigation information regarding user navigation from GUI.
While draft design has been completed, we are seeking a designer with skills in i pad tool set and a flare for design and delivering a polished easy to navigate user interface to deliver the functionality we have designed in our sailing application.
It is anticipated with commercial success that we will further develope the application and seek a developer who will work with us on future enhancements.
Additional Project Description:
08/04/2012 at 6:58 SGT
I have provided sample screen layout for the 7 primary screens, this should assit in a better understanding of the scope, of the application and type of data to be entered and displayed. The remaining remainin screens I have not provided yet are all secondary screens to these 7 primary functions allowing edit or data entry so the screen I have provided show the entire scope of data entry requirements well. While I am not a developer I anticipate around half of the 22 screens to be developed are simple data entry screens.
08/04/2012 at 16:26 SGT
We do not have an inhouse designer so can not provide PSD format of screen designs, however examples / exact details will be provided on screen layout, data definitions and functionality required for each screen and button. Once we select a short list of developers we will send the full design document that has been created.