We are wanting quite a simple app to be able to send pictures from a folder on an ipad/android tablet to social media.
Here is a summary:
1. App shows thumbnails off all pictures in the monitored folder, and the user can scroll through them
2. User selects an image > full sized image appears with different 'instagram' type filters available (this step is optional)
3. User selects a filter and the facebook and Twitter icons appear
4. user selects preferred social media option and the relevant log in page opens
5. User enters log in details and picture is loaded to facebook/twitter account
6. Once uploaded, the initial thumbnail screen returns for the next user to upload a picture.
If possible, would also be great to have an option for a preset message (which can be changed periodically in the app settings) to be added with the picture so it appears on the users facebook with the image.
We would also need it to be designed so that the user cannot escape from the app and gain access to the tablet.
Thanks for your time.