You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for someone to build an android and iPhone application which links with Bluetooth SPP device that sends text/number values (ASCII).
The device information can be sent to people if they request.
The device will sync with a web application back and forth. With the ability to work offline and check for server updates when things change and also send any updates on the app end to the web applications API.
------ Farm Management Application ------
- Login screen
- Bluetooth setup screen
- Option to scan with the Bluetooth device an RF-ID tag to add/view animals with that specific ID
- Manages a variety of animals and keeps all their profiles stored on the app
- Manages groups of animals
- Has a calendar full of events which can be viewed
- Weigh and vaccinate animals (sends detail to web back-end)
- Transfer and move animals. Various menus and options
- Has about 6 actions which can be performed on a animal or a group of animals; each option has a different
- Drop down options which are saved in phones database (downloaded from back-end)
- Syncs phone database with web database
- Scan multiple tags which creates a list full of tags which can have batch actions completed on them
- At least 20 screens
Basic wire frames have been created.
The Web App is about to start development too so if you can work along with those developers it will be great, or we can be in the middle; fine either way.
iPhone app will need to use something like this item or similar to connect to Bluetooth devices http://serialio.com/products/Bluetooth/BlueSnap/BlueSnap_SPP-KEY_Bridge.php
Additional Project Description:
12/12/2012 at 21:44 CLST
Title should be: Android/iPhone Bluetooth/Web Sync Application
I only require the mobile apps.