Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We want to build a very simple dictionary app that will translate words from Hindi language to English. Here are the requirements.
1. As you type a word, it gives you a list of matching words to pick from. So if you type in the word "blow," it will list: blow, blowing, blower and snow blower as possible words from which to choose.
2. Click on the word you want and it will show the meaning for that word.
3. You can add a word to favorite list. There will be a single default list.
4. Dictionary maintains a list of 500 most recent words you looked up.
5. The dictionary will use a Hindi keyboard by default when the user clicks on the search screen.
6. We will provide the dictionary data as an Excel file, which can be easily converted to SQLite.
7. You will provide us with a user-friendly way to update the dictionary data whenever we want to add/remove words to/from the dictionary.
8. Dictionary will be developed using the native SDKs of Android 4 and iOS 5 (universal for both iPhone and iPad) and must be approved by the Google and Apple.
We can share the screen mockups and a small sample of the Excel file to give you a better idea of the project.
Please provide your past experience with three best apps you have designed for iOS and Android.