As an architect for our mobile app you need to deliver the high level design & data base design.
Your architecture document should take into consideration:
* The deployment platforms being targeted (iOS, Android, etc),
* The specific devices (Samsung, iPhone, nokia, etc),
* Native (for iOS & Android) and hybrid versions (for others)
* User profiles,
* The context in which the app is likely to be used,
* Any off-line usability and connectivity profiles that the app must support,
* Data security
* Local Data Store & Transmission to Server
* Performance (app size, memory utilization, processor utilization)
* Analytics - Tracking
* User Experience, etc.
The architecture should also take into consideration the long term vision and the future road map for the mobile app.
Your output will be directly passed on to the mobile app developer.
This mobile app is a collection of gadgets (small browser windows) arranged in a tiled fashion. Different pre-defined URLs will be loaded in each of these gadgets eg: facebook, gmail, news etc. When the user clicks on any of these gadgets they will be able to view it in a full screen.
The app will also have capability for push notification and ability to get feedback from users using forms.