Need some work done? Post a Project Today
One of our customer need a mobile application to scan and read QR codes very fast and very easy for the end user. We good in developing QR code generator website and, developing plug in for generating QR codes. We are looking a partner freelancer who is expert in developing QR code scanner. Our current requirement is similar to this project.
The mobile application native to be developed should have same functionality for Android , Blackberry , Symbian (Nokia), General Smartphone, iPhone.
Once the code is read the application should decode then do the action accordingly (be redirected to a web-page, sms, open map, geo-location etc ).
The application should have a logo which we'll provide.
The following functionality must be present in the application :
1. Running the application by clicking on the icon.
2. Scan QR codes (quickly), autofocus indication (blink when the three points of QR Code is selected)
3. QR Reader send to server
- Device ID ( encrypted string) this string can be verified if this device is already registered on our web site
- Mobile Phone number (depends on the Mobile OS Platform if support this) ( encrypted string)
4. Functionality :
- Store and manage history of scanned codes (memorized last 10 scanned)
*share selected item from history to email, Facebook and Twitter
- Application upgrade
- Invite ( via sms, email, facebook or twitter to download the application)
- About Us ( connect to our website )
• Decoding (customized sound & vibrate option)
• Language selection (English / Bahasa Indonesia, which we'll provide the all the translation)
• Colour background selection (by user)
- GeoLocation settings ( unassisted GPS, Cell Tower Location and Any available )
- Sign-up (required to use the application, send to server)
- Login (save user id & password / automatic login )
- Personal page (get account info from server )
- News update (get news from server)
- Product/Photo gallery (get images from server)
I-Nigma, BeeTagg, NeoReader Optiscan, Quickmark and UpCode
- Full source code is required
- Minor changes must be accepted during development
- Must provide support for publishing app to each of the phone systems app stores/markets.
- The application must be a small size.
- Android OS can support to move to SD the application.
- User can send a pic of qr code that failed to read by qr reader via email to our team.
- Budget is for all OS platform , will be paid if completed in time.