Personal Productivity App is a small iOS and Android app to support people who’ve participated in programs run by the client, in scheduling things that are important to them.
The purpose of the app is to allow people to create a single list of items that are important to them, and be reminded of those things (via the built in alert systems of the OS), prompting them to create events in their calendar.
Each item in the list contains two elements – the text describing what’s important to them, and an optional image to go with the text.
The app will send reminders (based on a set frequency or randomly) to schedule something for one of the items in the list, cycling through the list in random order. When the alert comes up, they will be able to go directly to their calendar app to schedule something.
Customers may delete items in the list, change the text of an item, change, add or remove a photo associated with an item and schedule a calendar event for an item. The app does not play any role in managing calendar events.
The following requirements for the Apple iOS version of the app are as follows:
1. The app must be compatible with iOS 5, 6 and 7 for Apple devices
2. The app must be compatible with the iPhone 4s, 5 and (eventual) 5s
3. The app will only need to run vertically. No horizontal mode will be provided.
4. The app will be freely available in the iTunes app store
5. No advertising will be placed in the app
6. No data will be remotely stored on any server by the app itself
The following requirements for the Android version of the app are as follows:
1. The app must be compatible with Android 2.3–2.3.2 Gingerbread (API level 9) and up
2. The app will only need to run vertically. No horizontal mode will be provided (unless it’s easy to do and makes sense).
3. The app will be freely available in the Google Play app store
4. No advertising will be placed in the app
5. No data will be remotely stored on any server by the app itself