Implementation of an application for Android and iOS.
Description of the application:
- Facebook connect
- checkbox „I accept the terms and conditions”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- content of the terms and conditions
- menu with a list of choices: Play, Ranking, Winners
- just after selecting "play" user sees screen where they have to take a photo of themselves. After taking a photo game starts.
- there is only one dot visible on the screen (it can be a circle or something else) the dot is moving very slowly
- the dot is moving with the same speed at all times, however, it randomly bounces off the edges of the screen.
- additionally, there is a timer visible on the screen. It starts when we touch the dot.
- the timer stops when the dot is released and the game is over.
- after the game is over, the result appears on a new screen with an option to share it on Facebook.
- there is also a ‘next’ button.
- after selecting the ‘next’ button, the ranking list appears with our place on it.
- the longest we keep our finger on the dot, the higher we are on the ranking list.
- ranking shows the time, and the name of the user.
- every week there is a price to win (500$) .
- on the winners list, we will indicate the winners of the week.
- winners list shows time, name of the user, date and photo of the user.
- when a logged in user wins the 500$, the application should check if he has a Paypal account with the provided email.
- if the user has a Paypal account with the provided email address, then the 500$ should be automatically transferred from our account.
- if the user doesn’t have a Paypal account with the provided email address, then an email should be automatically sent to him with a request to set up such account.
- attempts to transfer the money and emails with the request to set up a Paypal account should be made / sent 3 times at intervals of 24h (after the winners of the week are revealed).