You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is an exciting and extremely prosperous opportunity for an experienced iPhone/iPad programmer to work with App Store Network. We are seeking someone who has already released some iPhone/iPad apps in the Apps Store.
The main requirement for this role is to have experience in creating ‘Business Apps’. Most of our clients require a Business Mobile Application which will generally mirror their website, but with added app functionality such as GPS, One Touch Calling, QR Code, Push Notifications, etc.
All our clients require the standard functionality that we offer however each client also has a specific customised requirement.
To begin with, we are offering you a project for a client in the financial industry. More details will be provided upon NDA. For the right candidates there’s a constant flow of projects on offer, which we are currently struggling to fulfil due to the need of more developers.
Some of the requirements for this position are:
• You must have experience in creating iPhone/iPad apps
• You must be reliable
• You must be prompt to communicate and deliver
• You must be able to upload project on ‘TestFlight’ for testing purposes
• You must have exceptional knowledge of requirements for submission and acceptance process with Apple
• You must be able to deliver demos within a few days
• For Large Projects, you must be able to produce a ‘scope of work’ with timelines and stages of project
• We expect you to be able to produce a simple/basic Business App within 1 week (understandably more time accounted for on more complicated projects, of course)
You do not have to create art as in most cases the art work will be used from client’s website; however, if you are an artist/designer as well as a programmer then this is a bonus and very desirable, but not essential.
Please reply with links to apps you have made.
We look forward to hearing from you.