You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
No bids will be reviewed from developers without specific experience and portfolio samples of photo manipulation apps. Please don't waste our time with generic proposals, you will NOT be considered unless you address our specific project.
Delivery Target: iOS devices (iPhone, iPad), Android devices
Distribution platform: iTunes app store, Android Marketplace
Delivery timeframe: We expect completion in no more than 40 days
‘Morph App’ will replicate the functions of the morph tool here: http://www.facemorpher.com
‘Morph App’ will take two or more pictures and create an animated "morph" between them. The user will be able to highlight points or lines on each photo that will morph together... for example I could dot both eyes and nose tip and draw a line on each mouth and the morph would coordinate to these points as the animation played out. This will allow for very accurate morphs, or for the user to make convoluted shaping morphs with disjointed points (like you connect they eye dots backwards. As mentioned we want to be able to morph multiple images, up to 6.
The result will be an animated morph video that the user can watch play and also scrub through a scroll bar. The user will have the option to send the morph out as a video or photo(s) to either facebook or via email. They will also have the option of sending a single frame or multi frame still image. In this case they would either pick a spot with the movie scrubber and send or post that image... or they could choose to send the whole morph in up to 15 frames as Jpegs.
FUNCTIONS AND WORKFLOW
- After a custom loading screen the user will be asked to select from phones in the devices camera roll or they may also take their own with the inbuilt camera (photo is taken within the app).
- If the user take the photo within the app a guide will appear on the screen telling them where to line up the subjects head in the image
- If the image is taken from the camera roll they will have the option to edit and crop the photo, again, a guide will be displayed on the screen to enable optimal subject placement
- In the first stage of morph preparation the user will be asked to define certain areas of the image. With their finger they will define the edges of the face, left eye, right eye, nose and mouth. These key features will be used by the app to morph between the images.
- Each image will be prepared separately and selected via a popup scroller that appears at the bottom or side of the app.
- When all images are ready the user will hit a button to ‘Morph’ and the resulting movie will play
- Play controls will include pause, slow down, speed up and export. User will also be able to select over how many frames the morph takes place, for example, they may choose a simple morph that takes 6 frames to complete or a very smooth morph that take 75 frames to complete.
- Exported format options: MOV, animated GIF, single JPEG (at paused screen) or sequence JPEG, where the entire sequence is captured as a series of individual frames
- Export options will be ‘post to facebook’ or email movie/image. In both cases they will be given the option of several sizes (small, medium or large) which will adjust the size of the image or level of compression of the movie.
- We expect that the app will be completed on time
- We expect clear communication via Skype and updates every 2-3 days during development
- We expect the developer to submit the apps to both distribution platform through our account.
We will provide all graphics for the user interface including icons and a full screen by screen expected workflow diagram.
All payments will be made via milestones. 50% of the price will be withheld until after the apps are submitted and accepted in the delivery platforms
We are a web development and design company with app experience. We know what it takes to build quality products and work well with professionals
Additional Project Description:
02/07/2012 at 22:14 CST
(correcting error in text, see below)
FUNCTIONS AND WORKFLOW
- After a custom loading screen the user will be asked to select from PHOTOS in the devices camera roll or they may also take their own with the inbuilt camera (photo is taken within the app).