You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The application has the following needs (see attached mockup):
1) A fixed footer menu will be always at the bottom; starting app the camera will be ready to shot a picture/video
2) The first option (a home) will launch a URL in the browser occupying all the screen except the footer.
3) The second option (a camera) will launch the camera
4) The third option will launch settings screen with some other screen options (better explained in the mockup)
- All settings will be stored in the iPhone
- One of them (hidden), is a hash key generated first time
- When browser is launched, you have to add following parameters (hash, GPS situation and IP)
- When photo/video is taken two process will run: a background post of the photo/video, and launch of a browser
- Photo has zoom feature
- In browser mode, the footer menu will have a 3 button navigation icons pack, and a button to go back to camera mode
- In camera mode, the footer menu will have home, camera and settings