You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a very basic iPhone/Android application for our restaurant. Please note that this is a very simple and straightforward project, so costs and deadlines are calculated accordingly.
The features we need are:
- The menu items will be stored in a JSON file on the device, with the photos of the foods. The application should look for updates from an external source.
- Some extra content will be stored in another similar JSON file with only text and image references (e.g. if the restaurant decides to do some "blogging", or give recipes etc.)
- The user picks items from the menu, the device stores them in memory. When he/she decides to send the order, it will be done through email or SMS. No online payment service should be included. You need not to care anything about the restaurant-side of the ordering system.
- The user will, though, have to give a delivery adress. The application should remember the last delivery adress when the order is sent, but no other "remembering features" are needed. (e.g. sharedpreferences class in Android)
- The graphical layout will be prepared by us later. You need to prepare a sample layout (no graphical stuff just plain colors or a very simple pattern), which then can simply be replaced with the graphical elements created by our team.
- One feature is to count the number of successful orders, and at every n-th order it should signal to the restaurant that the user is eligible for a discount.