You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to create a universal iOS App for a news website which is in our local language (Dhivehi script). My language does not support iOS natively and so have to implement a technique in the App itself (font embedding).
The BBC App for iPhone and CNN App for iPad exactly has my required basic specifications and lay outing.
Here are the specification I'm looking for;
- Should have the feel of an iOS App with precise graphics elements, UI etc...
- The iPhone versions to have a BBC App like UI and iPad version to have a CNN App for iPad UI (you may propose your own UI too)
- The App shall be universal for all iOS devises.
- Users should be able to comment on posts, rate articles and share them with social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Users be able to login and create accounts within the App using Facebook and Twitter connect features.
- Should be able to display ads in both versions (especially the iPad version).
- Users be able to send feedback within the App.
- The reads count of articles and comments should sync between devices and the original website.
- Editors and authors be able to post articles within the App.
- implementing iOS notification system.
- Additional free support for App after release.
Note: my website has a Wordpress backend with the latest version. Please ask me any more info you need.
Some example Apps that are built in my language;
[These Apps uses CSS font embed features]