You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is about developing an interactive book for children as an iOS app. All graphics will be provided as PSD files including layers. All sounds will be provided as needed.
* There is one start screen with the option to change the language of the narrator or turn the narrator off
* Story contains 14 "pages" with simple, light, but beautiful animation (e.g. parallax effect, some particle animation, eye blinking, etc)
* Some interactive elements, e.g. when you tap on a flower a particle animation starts, should be included
* Each screen has a narrator sound file
* Several sounds must be played in the background
* The UX must be excellent
* You can use the project as a reference in your portfolio
* You must have a sense for beautiful animation and timing
* The app will be available in four languages (only the start screen and the narrator sound files must be localized)
* The app must run smoothly on iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPad mini and iPod touch 4 or newer
* The app must be developed as a native and universal iOS app
* The app must be tested, bug fixing must be included
Timing: The development of the app can start immediately, as all story screens are finished. We are still in the middle of recording the narrator sound files. Sound for the atmosphere will be produced after the animation is done, so they must be included later on.