You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a shell of an app with some functionality working and need your expertise to work through piecing the final pieces together to have a functioning prototype. I have the graphics and design is mostly complete, but additional work will need to follow the same look/feel.
Developed for iPhone (only iPhone for now) in XCode 4. I have this on my private org on GitHub and will expect you to commit your code there so I can simulate it on my machine to validate everything is working.
Currently just looking for someone to finish up work on:
- OAuth login with Facebook & Twitter
- Google Maps/Places integration (it's already pulling locations using my API key)
- Formatting of results on two different views (more information to follow on this once accepted)
New work to complete
- integration of messaging/wall functionality (thinking this will be xmpp/jabber/openfire but open to ideas on simpler solution)
- posting information back into new backend database running on AWS (or similar)
If you do a good job on this and help me bring this portion to completion quickly and with high quality work, this could bring you a lot more work. Looking for someone to hit the ground running, and bring their experience to suggest options/solutions for a simpler more elegant finish.