We are looking for an experienced (multiple successful app completions) and talented (multiple 5 star reviews) developer to program a game that involves precise physics. The ideal candidate will have experience with a wide array of games as well as experience with Game Center, specifically developing games that can host matches in real time, either between the player's friends or by auto-matching.
Take a look at the game found at this link: http://www.addictinggames.com/sports-games/miniputt.jsp
Ask yourself, could I program something with similar physics for the iPhone and iPad? If so, we are looking for you to do something along those lines for us.
Other requirements include:
• Levels structured similar to Cut the Rope or Angry Birds
• Multiplayer component utilizing Game Center for remote play as well as a pass and play option
• We will provide all art assets and a storyboard that walks you through exactly what needs to happen screen by screen
• We would first like to launch this for iPhone followed shortly by a release for the iPad, factor programming for both into your bids
• You also should factor in creating a "Hello World" version of the app using the icon art we will provide you in your bids
• You will need to use TestFlight to get us the test version of the app
• You will be required to sign an NDA upon successful selection to work on the project
• You will be required to assist with submitting the completed app to the Apple Store via video chat with our project team.
• We are looking for you to provide the game’s sound effects
• Fluent English is a must
• Please reply with examples of your previous work including any user interface or design examples you have done before.
• We will evaluate your work and reply and give more details if we select you to move forward.
• Begin your reply with the word BLUEGREEN