I have currently have an existing iphone app running off a database hosted on Google App Engine.
The app runs great, but needs a few updates:
1. My app engine application is using the Master/Slave datastore which is deprecated. I need you to migrate to the High-Replication datastore which offers greater stability and is resilient to data center failure.
1. Need app updated to the most current version of iOS iPhone. (If this job is done well, there is an additional job for you - to make the app for iPad. This will be a separate bid.)
3. Need to upload the app to iTunes with my iTunes info and some app changes (app name will change - this is most important).
4. Need you to create an email address that I can access. Address should be with the txtdbibl domain. I do own the domain from GoDaddy.com but do not have email set up.
5. Need the website www.txtdbibl.com to look like more than a database. I do not mind a theme or wordpress set up. My main concern is that users be able to search for quotes and add quotes (which must be approved before being posted live).
I need the page to look like a typical webpage instead of a boring database. I can provide artwork if necessary, but need a coder familiar with customizing with google app engine.
Everything already exists and runs, it just needs updating and a few tweaks.
Max budget is $200 and deadline is 3 days.