I need a developer can make a App using keystone correction, like CamScanner.
Our App is capable of:
- Multi-page document: Scan and manage users documents which can include many pages.
- Quickly batch scanning: Continuous batch scanning and no more wait, fast and convenient.
- Auto-cropping: Auto crop off unnecessary part on an image with keystone correction algorithm.
- Color enhancement: Adjust color and brightness to ultimately make images clear and recognizable automatically.
- Creating PDF: Preview and create PDF files (with note embedded).
- Multiple PDF page sizes: Different sizes of PDF files are available (Letter, A4, B5 and so on.).
- Save images to gallery: Save processed images into gallery.
- Email: Send files (PDF) or processed images via email.
- Cloud storage: Upload & backup files to Google Drive. Restoring it later.
- Add Notes: Every page in a document can be attached a note and searched by them.
- User-defined tags: User-defined tags to be attached to document so as to facilitate management and search.
- Multiple viewing modes: List view and thumbnail view are available.
- Copy/Move: Support copy or move files between documents.
- Search: Quick search documents by title, note or texts within images.
- Merge: Combine multiple documents into one.
(Above requirements are almost same to CamScanner.)
Browse & Download
- The App has browser function that can download pdf and insert the pdf to users library. (can make with UIWebView?)
- URL where the pdf was downloaded is logged to the note.
Conditions of the development
- the developer provides also the source code.
- the developer provides rich comments in the source code so that others can understand.
- the App can work on iPhone (after iPhone4) and iPad (without camera function on 1st iPad).
The development doesn't have to be in a quick pace.