I would like an iphone quiz to be developed. At this stage I would just like a ball park figure to go back to them with to see if this is viable or not? The quiz is to have an intro page with a 5-10 sec animation. The main screen will have beginner, advance and mega play (client has all questions and answers writen for this) a highest score, settings and help buttons. Each level of skill has 15 questions (randomly selected from the database of questions) 10 seconds of time for each question and points are awarded on how quick you answer the question. At the end of the quiz points are totaled up and user is asked to enter name and location and submit this is entered into the high score table for this skill level. The settings button will have the ability to turn off and on 1, sound, 2 music, 3 intro animation. Many Thanks Rob
iPhone quiz application with multiple choice answer options and high score funtion.
1. 3 sec quicktime intro (Provided) for app start-up.
2. Main view. Buttons include: Beginer Quiz, Advances Quiz, Mega Quiz, High Scores, Settings, Help.
3. Help view. single screen written explanation (supplied).
4. Quiz view. Easy 2 rounds 5 questions in each Medium 3 rounds 5 questions hard 5 rounds 5 questions. All will pull questions from p.list 1, medium from 1 and 2 hard from 1,2 and 3. Play music (supplied). System will randomly select and display 1 question from p.list database; randomize questions and answer choices. All Questions are text based, No questions will have images related to them. If answer is incorrect – vibrate, play sound, and change button to include red cross, loose a life from 3 provided before moving to next question after one second delay. If answer is correct – play sound (provided) and change button to include green tick before moving to next question after one second delay. Game scoreboard on the top of the screen with score, time and question number. Each question is to be timed, and player gets more points for getting answers in a quicker time (1 sec remaining 1 point, 2 secs remaining 25 points etc etc). Pause game if text, alarm or phone call arrive also ability to pause game after each question has been answered. Next question screen should slide in from the right.
5. Results view. If lost 3 lives show game over screen with Result and ability to post score or go to main menue. Score to be determined based on score acumulated over the game, number of questions answered correctly. Buttons include: Main Menu, Play Again, Upload Score to Leaderboard.
6. High Scores view. Display high scores on iPhone and on Leaderboard (split screen top and bottom). Play music. Buttons include: Easy, Medium, Hard.
7. Settings view. Remember settings between app uses. Fields include: Turn music on/off (default=on), Turn Animation on/off (default=on), Turn vibration on/off (default=on).
- Experience in SDK iPhone application development
- Must be written in Objective-c and Cocoa with standard Xcode and Interface builder tools
- Number of apps included in the App Store (provide links)
- App development time limit 3 weeks (faster turn around is a plus)
- Status checks every 3-4 days. I can send my iPhone UDID so you can email me .app files for testing
- Design specification and sample question database will be supplied after project acceptance.
- App will only be displayed in portrait orientation, and should not rotate.
- The application should be delivered Apple Store ready. Assistance in approval is a plus.
- Ability to pause the game play.
- All internet functions (upload score, view leaderboard scores, web links) should be “wrapped” such that a warning should display if no internet access is available.
- All images, backgrounds, graphics and layout to be supplied.
- We will own all rights of the application; code should not contain any parts that can violate any intellectual property rights. You need to sign a work-for-hire contract and provide all Xcode content upon payment.
- Your recommendations to simplify and/or improve app are encouraged.
I'm new to Freelancer, but I have a long history of paying quickly and rewarding programmers. Thanks for considering working on this project!