You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a client that needs a simple application to record a meeting so that it can be subsequently transcribed to written minutes of the meeting.
There are two elements to the recording:
1) Audio recording of the meeting
2) Log of speakers – the name of the person and the time they started speaking
There are applications that record meetings already, but the key difference is that we need the ability to press a button on-screen to identify the current speaker, which will be captured along with the current time so that the transcriber can add the name of the speaker to the written minutes.
• We need the ability to specify the date (selectable from a calendar), meeting start time, meeting title, related project for each meeting.
• Recurring meetings could be set up and selected from a list.
• There would be a list of people’s names from which participants of the meeting are selected before the meeting begins. The list can be generated by either manually entering names (first name and last name) or selected from the address book.
• When someone talks, their name could be tapped so later it will be easy to identify who said what at what time in the meeting.
• If possible, the names should be able to be placed geographically around the screen to match the seating arrangement, so that selecting people is easier.
• The audio feed of the meeting should be recorded using the onboard microphone or externally attached microphone on the device.
• The audio file and the log of speaker changes (name and time based on tapping the application) should be exported together using the normal methods of moving files from the device to a computer.
I look forward to your ideas about this project!
Additional Project Description:
12/09/2012 at 9:19 MST
We have attached a rough sketch of a possible interface layout.... the PDF file is now attached to the project.