You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a pretty simple universal iOS alarm clock app with a couple of minor twists.
1. The app needs to have a configuration screen which I am thinking should be accessed much like the back side of the default Utility app project in Xcode. Touch the "i" button and the screen flips over to show config controls on the back, click done and it flips back to the main interface. On the iPad side, the same config view would be displayed as a popover. Again, basically the functionality in the Utility app template.
2. The main interface is a single screen with a full screen background image. In the center of the screen there is a large clock display showing current time in hours, minutes, seconds.
3. This is essentially an alarm clock app so it needs to wake up and wake the device at the time that the user specifies on the above config screen. I do not know much about alarm clock app best practices so I would rely on you to use the right way to wake up, start if not running, etc. and make it as robust as possible.
4. When the app wakes up it needs to start playing a repeating background sound.
4. The user will specify a time frame in addition to a wake up time on the config screen. For example, 20 minutes.
5. Once the app wakes up, it starts a timer for the above time frame, 20 minutes in our example.
6. The app will play a series of sounds over the repeating background sound at regular intervals with the interval being determined by dividing the user specified time frame by the number of sounds to be played. For example, if the user specifies a 20 minute interval and there are 20 sounds, one sound will play every minute but if there are 40 sounds, one would play every 30 seconds. At the end of the interval a final sound will play and a final image will transition in to replace the background image.
7. Ideally the specific sounds to be used would be selected by the user when they choose an available theme on the config screen. This selection would also set the background images. The data might be represented in a plist as below and the user would simply choose Summer or Winter from a picker on the config screen.
Thanks for your consideration!