You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need a quick simple iOS framework creating for us to use here. Our normal developer is not available for a few weeks so posting it here.
Here's the app spec.
- Needs to run on iOS 7 and iOS 6 as a native iPad and iPhone app
- Needs to display a correct splash screen with both orientations for all iOS devices. The splash screen also needs to play a short MP3 audio file of X seconds and then fade to black before fading in the main view
- Most pages within the app will be web views which we can produce in-house. However we need to capture clicks for links to differentiate between external HTTP/S links and links to other internal HTML web views.
- The app will contain a number of audio files as MP3 files or M4A files. A link in a web view will trigger an audio file to play and to open an audio player. We will use the link format <a href="audio:filename.mp3?tracktitle=Track Title"></a> within the webviews. These clicks will need to be captured I can provide the skin for the iPhone/iPod and iPad audio player. The play should slide up from the bottom of the screen in a view on top of the web view. The player will need to display: Track Title / Volume / Seek bar / Play or Pause dependant upon status and a stop / close button.
- We will want Google App analytics built into the app
- Audio will need to play in the background when the screen lock is activated or the app closed.
This is the first phase of this new app framework for us. We will want to add to the feature set in the future so are looking for a developer longer term on this one if the first phase goes well and in budget.
You will need to provide the source code / project files as we retain rights and ownership of these. We are looking to set up a subversion repository for this project so we can work together colaboratively on this.
We can provide full image files / Interface images / very quickly.
We are preferably looking for a developer who could also port this to Android at a later date too. Not a deal breaker at this stage though.