You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a iOS developer that can develop a iPad app (optionally later also an iPhone app) that supports management coaches in documenting their coaching sessions with coachees. See also the attached PDF file with mockup screenshots (the iPad app Blueprint has been used for this; the respective files can be provided).
Purpose of this App
This App supports the (management) coach (the user of this App) in guiding a coachee through a solution-oriented coaching session and supports him in the documentation process. Furthermore, the coach can store all coaching sessions and export them by e-mail or in PDF and additional formats.
The App should be sold at a moderate price through the Apple App Store.
On the first (start) screen (see screen "Coachees Sitzungen" in the PDF file), the coach can add, select and edit coaches and (if a coachee has been selected) the respective sessions.
The number of coaches is unlimited; the same applies to the number of sessions per coachee.
The blue number in the coachee cell indicates the number of sessions available.
The edit functions allow deleting either coaches or sessions. If a coachee should be deleted but still has sessions linked to, then the user should be asked if he/she wants to delete all sessions as well.
Comment regarding the black tab bar (footer) that should be visible on every screen. It’s not yet fully clear how to use this, but there could be the following buttons (not reflected in the mockup above):
- Home (saves the current content jumps back to the screen above)
- New Session (a quick way to start a new coaching session immediately (current content to be saved first); name of coachee has to be selected or a new one has to be entered; name and date of session has to be entered)
- Coaching Theory (opens a modal view with a scrollable text view to show some coaching theory and explanations)
- Serach (universal search through all coaching sessions)
- Settings (saves the current content and jumps to the settings screen)
The second screen, the coaching session template (see screen "Coaching Sitzung" in the PDF file) , is used to document the coaching session. Text fields (scrollable, or with variable font size; without formatting) hold the answers of the coachee. Respective label fields contain the questions to be asked by the coachee.
It has to be decided, whether an additional (i) should be used to show additional hints or information (in a pop over).
There are also Sliders used as scales 1-10. At the beginning of the session, only the main scale is visible. The (+) button allows adding up to 5 additional sub-scales (with respective text fields in front of the scale). If there is not enough space for all six scales, the following labels and text fields should be
The Export button (top right) provides the following options:
- Send by e-mail (a PDF or RTF report is created based on the template below) and attached to a new e-mail
- Print (printing the report via AirPrint)
Required data fields for coachees are:
- Family Name
- First Name
- Phone Number Mobile
- Phone Number Office
- Phone Number Home
- E-Mail Office
- E-Mail Home
Required data fields for coaching sessions are:
- (Link to Coachee)
- (Link to previous sessions with same topic)
- The App must be multi-lingual (English and German in a first step).
- If a new session is a follow-up session of an existing one, the two sessions should be linked.
The structure for the report has benn defined already and
Future Potential Features
- A future addition could be the audio recording of the coaching session. This recording can be exported as well as MP3 file.