Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I am looking to finish up the app we have been working on.
Here is what i am looking for:
1. The app needs to sync with google so the user can save their notes and have their notes sync'd on all devices they use.
2. I would like there to be in app purchasing. syncing with google will cost the user 1.99 a month or 6.99 a year.
3. There will need to be changes to the SETTINGS PAGE and it will should be accessed from either settings button in the more items tab or from the iPhones settings were all the phones apps are listed. Some of the changes that need to be made to the settings page include adding the in app purchasing options, google account info, and instapaper info. I would also like the plain note login and password removed.
4. In the CALENDAR TAB, I would like there to be a + button to add a note on the top right and the stopwatch button on the top left. The stopwatch button can push view to the deleteclass view controller. There is a .PNG of a stopwatch in the source code.
5. The WORKOUTS TAB now has a table with 5 sections in it. each sections is going to have different types of workouts. I have an example picture of what I am looking for. basically, the user will click on the workout they want to see in the table, then it will push view to the the workout description (see pictures). The user should be able to click on the i did this button and the workout can be added into the note. I have pictures of exactly what im looking for. The user should be able to add their own workouts by clicking the add button.
6. I need there to be a note already in the app when the user first installs it on their phone. I dont care what it says as long as it has a title, note, date and picture. I will change that later.
7. The table for both LOG TAB and WORKOUTS TAB need to have a search bar that the user can see when they pull down on the table. The user needs to be able to search through the titles to find what they are looking for.
8. In the LOG TAB, if the user clicks on the SYNC button and hasn't paid (in app purchase) for syncing to google, a popup needs to appear asking them if they would like to buy 1 month - 1.99 or 1 year - 6.99 of syncing. There should also be an option to cancel in the popup if they don't want to pay. If they have already paid for either a month or year, pushing the SYNC button will just sync their notes.
I will send the pictures and source code in a PM.
Please use the source code I send and not the one you already have since I have made some minor changes to it.
Please let me know if you have questions. :)