You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a motivated and highly skilled iPhone developer to program a cool new game.
This is a 2D running game with an interesting, never-been-done-before theme, and sharp looking graphics.
• A great iPhone developer with action game experience. It would be great if you have experience developing a 2D running game.
• Be able to think independently and help with the game design and concept development.
• Have basic ability to edit artwork and use graphical tools. (You must be able to do things such as creating solid shapes and cropping images.)
• Be able and willing to test your own code, do QA and deliver bug free software.
• Have good command of the spoken and written English language.
You’ll do the programming and I’ll deliver the artist that you will work with.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you! And please reply with impressive game samples that I can play.
(This project is work for hire, and all rights will be assigned to me upon completion with delivery of all source code, binaries, and files used for development.)
Additional Project Description:
02/22/2013 at 9:40 CST
*** Please reply with links to sample iPhone games you have built that I can download and play with! The more interactive, the better. ***