I am after an app that is a mix of www.tasktrabbit.com and the iphone app Blockboard.org -
People can post requests for Favours / tasks (free or paid, here will be 2 tags next to each request explaining whether a favour is needed, or paid service is also acceptable), questions, local deals, social events etc.
Generally, the things that we need are;
1. Open ID Login (Facebook, Google, or by email address); the only thing they have to provide is locality - country, city, postcode (UK).
2. Ability for members to create groups (of people they have been doing favours to, or received favours from) within the locality and to invite friends from Facebook who are already in the locality.
3. People will have an Account on the Website where they can manage their own online profile, interests, profession as well as any Favors or tasks they may have. The Account will also manage any money earned or needed to pay for Tasks.
4. Possible trade accounts so companies could also post tasks/jobs.
5. People can post questions, socializing events, voting requests, chat and Favors/Tasks, crowd-sourcing
6. Time of listing and expiry to be defined by the user.
7. Built in email/SMS/RSS (i.e. to Facebook or Twitter) integration system for one’s own postings. The ability to share listings onto Facebook, Twitter, Google+…)
8. Favors are free and made between group members only, later between members of linked (associated) groups.
9. Favours should be divided into Small Favors, Favors and Big Favors - 1:10:100
10. In everyone’s profile/dashboard there should be a Favormeter / Favorbank and by doing favors it will increase and by receiving favors it will decrease.
11. Every Favor/task should be posted with 2 values ex: 2F or $30.
12. The Favor/task poster can accept bids from Favor/task doers.
13. Payment preferably to be made via the site, using a recommended trusted online payment system (PayPal) which will hold the funds until the job or task is completed.
14. Once the Favor/task is completed the Favor/task poster can release the funds or the Favor+ to the person whom performed the Favor/task, a percentage from the paid tasks only be taken by the website as commission.
15. Like Task Rabbit we need facility to compensate the people doing the Favor/tasks if they had to buy stuff on behalf of the Favor/task poster. Commission will not be charged on the value of the purchase.
16. All monies are to be paid to their website(App) account.There need to be a function so people can withdraw to their own accounts any earned or credited funds. - TBD
17. On completion of task both the Favor/task poster and doer are invited to post rating and feedback, as well as a comments field. A summary of the total accrued ratings to be displayed on the user’s personal or Business page.
18. Members to be able to browse/post Favor/task in other locality as well …by Country, City, Postcode and groups/linked groups.
19. The app should have recommendations tool for members to recommend Favor/tasks to group members, friends or trades and be able to make small cut for themselves for materialized ones.
20. Google map to be used to map the location based tasks.
21. There should be a ranking system in place (different from the rating system) for both the poster and doer, which can be based on their activity in the group and outside.
22. An online form to be in place for posting tasks/ favor requests
23. A online reporting page showing, number of members, number of tasks and jobs, highest amount earned in a period, top location…
24. A Blog / news function for each group, locality.
25. Back End Administration is crucial and needs to be user friendly to perform reports, manage automated incentives, manage Advertising and manage various pages and listings…
On-going development is likely. Please quote me.