You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for an individual iPhone app developer, not a company. A non compete / NDA will be required before project details will be handed over. I'll also require phone, email, and iChat communication throughout. Serious bids only please. This is a repost because the previous freelancer went MIA.
- This game will be a replica of an old board game, similar to Risk or Clue.
- It needs to be Bluetooth networkable or Wifi, so you can play against a friend. If both options are available, then both need to be added.
- I know about 80% of how I want this app to function and what features its needs embedded. The remaining 20% I will need some help with.
- I want to start immediately. Ideally, development needs to be completed in 30 - 60 days.
- The app icon and graphics have already been created.
- I will submit the app to Apple and I already have an account.
- This game must be single and multi-player. In other words, the ability to play against the computer with 3 difficulty levels - easy, moderate, hard.