You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Details of the required pages for the iPhone application
1. Read, display and store raw NMEA and SiRF III data from a bluetooth gps such as the GlobalSat BT-359.
2. Show the GPS satellites and in graphical form show the signal strength and relative position in the sky from each (show up to 20 simultaneously)
3. Displays, speed, longitude and latitude, height, compass heading, average track in graphical format - similar to that of a airplane cockpit
4. Display a world map (which is locally stored on the iPhone and calibrated) and show position, speed, average track and height
5. Setting page to control units of measurement, send captured data to email/ excel, connect to gps through bluetooth (send pass code if required when pairing) and select NMEA or SiRF protocols
I will provide the icons and map for the application. We would divide the payment into the 5 stages and on completion of each step I would provide payment on receipt of the working source code. If you don't have access to a bluetooth GPS I will test on my equipment.