You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a VERY experienced backbone.js developer to join our team and help us integrate Elasticseach, backbone.js, our NoSQL database (parse.com) and charts (flot.js, or similar) into our overall app project.
Before bidding, please be very experienced with:
elasticsearch - www.elasticsearch.org
The tasks to be completed:
1. Properly map elasticseach per schema provided
2. Integrate facebook, twitter, angelist, crunchbase, linkedin api's with database and elasticsearch
3. create series of code snippets that are able to be reused across project for the datumbox.com api's
2. create faceted search functionality with auto-complete and suggestion
3, create semantic query function using datumbox api to isolate do faceted search
4. create query wizard to allow user to build comparative queries (i want to see all tweets from New york city vs los angeles for the last 24 hours), and visualize them.
We have existing code that can be used for the visualization, some of the interactions, etc. This project should take about 3-4 days at most. Bonus will be paid for earlier delivery.
The project must be able to integrate into the larger project, and be able to query both our core database (parse.com) to retrieve the account or user information, and the elasticsearch cluster, to retrieve the data.
There are more projects after this if done well.
Applicants must be available on skype to interact with the rest of the team, and be able to speak proper american style english.
We will ask for a small test demo to be created to ensure basic skills are actually possessed by the contractor.