You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is my second time posting this project, but I was too specific last time and didn't get the kind of bids I was looking for.
My requirements are simple. Need to use a Point of Sale (POS) in my brick and mortar shop that will connect to OpenCart and update the inventory count in real time. Other items like price, specials, description and other product related fields should be synched as well.
For a quick example, if I have 100 widgets in stock, both my POS and OpenCart would show 100 units in stock. When a customer buys a widget in store, the data needs to be sent to OpenCart so as to update the stock quantity to match the store quantity which would be 99 at this point.
- Require an extension created that will be compatible with all version of OpenCart 1.5.x
- Should use VQMod whenever required so as to not over-write any existing OpenCart files
- Take a look @ my preferred solution Unicenta: www.unicenta.com/developers/developer-guide/
- Second possibility is to integrate with Cash Register (aka DHPOS): www.keyhut.com/fformat.htm
- Willing to also use a Point of Sale you have already created for another client...as long as it connects to OpenCart!
- Open Source Point of Sales system that you already use? Great, as long as you can connect it to OpenCart!
Lots of folks say they read these but then they say they can't do the project when I hire them, obviously because they did not actually read the requirements. I am *ready to hire* so let's get rolling on this... my name is Stefan, make sure you greet me by name in your message if you want your bid to be taken seriously.
Copyright Transfer: You agree that all code created and copyright / ownership will be transferred to me in full at project completion. You also agree that you will not sell, share, rent, lend, display, give or use the code after ownership has been transferred.
Thanks for your time and have a fantastic day.